Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Holy Crap!! "Anoymous" is gonna Crash Wall Street on Monday


Ain't Deadlines Cool ?

Not that I'm getting my hopes up but this might be the lead topic of discussion for the next few days until something happens on Monday. Or not. 

I've always had a special fascination for end of the world (EOTW) type stuff. I remember fondly how Y2K was supposed to result in all sorts of discombobulation's and totally rend the fabric of society and maybe even time itself. What a yawner that turned into. Then there was the celestial alignment thingy and a flurry of other stuff stretching back over a decade and now this little jewel.

As far as financial exposure goes, the always limited funding available for daily operations here at Bludgeon & Skewer can easily be replaced by a modest yard sale or a quick trip to the scrap yard should all of our ventures on Wall Street go Tango Uniform on Monday courtesy of the guys and gals over at "Anonymous". I am advised by my internet savvy 17 year old son that the Video above could not possibly be the work the hacker group as they don't have the rep of making threats. Direct action is supposedly their forte.

Not being a cyber-ninja, I do not know and really don't have time to find out. I suppose we'll have clarification on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment