Friday, October 29, 2010

Re-Run #2 Wherein Libertarian Shane Bruce Establishes his 2nd Amendment Bona-Fides

I look a little heavy in this one.

That's because I was. This campaign has seen me drop 15 pounds of flab and that's a good thing. I don't how it happened, it just did.

While the issue of 2nd amendment rights and Insurance didn't come up during the campaign cycle that's no reason not to illustrate the differences between me and my esteemed opponents, republican Ralph Hudgens and democrat Mary Squires. Mary was a serving officer with the Ga National Guard and so I'm sure she qualified every year or so with her issue weapon, I have no idea as to Ralph's capabilities but I am completely, utterly, impossibly uber sure I can outshoot either one of them with any weapon known to man. Or woman.

Footrace anybody?





No comments:

Post a Comment