Friday, October 29, 2010

Re-Run #1 From The Bartow LP Meeting During the Morning of the Run To Albany

Nothing like doing a stand up presentation on the fly.


As a note of interest all of my Flipcam videos are unscripted, unrehearsed and entirely one shot deals. Sort of a capture in time of the mood and feeling of my campaign. These videos have been made by a variety of volunteers that simply said yes when I asked them to be the cameraman. That's Libertarian.


I'm proud of their work and I have to notice that republican Ralph Hudgens and Democrat Mary Squires don't have anything like them in the content sections of their websites. Leave it up to a Libertarian like Shane Bruce to pioneer the way. oops, forgot to mention Insurance Commissioner.


Here's the Bartow LP Video:





No comments:

Post a Comment