Friday, October 29, 2010

Get Ready for a Tsunami of Libertarian Political Videos

I have had a hell of a good time running for the Office of Commissioner of Insurance and here are the video's to prove it.


The readership is advised that a tsunami of Flipcam videos will be unleashed tonight as the Ghost Network celebrates day 4 of operation. Like the waves of posts about Insurance Commissioner stuff, this release is timed to dominate the Google news cycle for the next 24 hours and ensure that anybody looking for Ralph Hudgens or Mary Squires has an opportunity to examine my $19.95 campaign as well.


Sure, it's bit of an irritant for my FaceBook friends but you can always hide me, god knows I do that enough.


So, grab some popcorn and enjoy the show ! When you're done, please remember to Vote for Libertarian Candidate for Commissioner of Insurance Shane Bruce on 2 NOV 10 and the rest of the Libertarian Ticket!

No comments:

Post a Comment