Friday, August 31, 2018

Remember your first BB gun In FallOut 3? Neither do I.


This is what it would have looked like.



One of the joys of being a parent is the fact that your kids come up with great idea's from time to time. Forget about that hole to China in the back yard, that was long time ago and they only made it down to 4 1/2 feet or so.

I have been tinkering with BB guns their whole lives and they, like most of their generation, have spent countless hours on first person shooter  gaming platforms. Behold the result!

There is a game called Fall Out 3 that is set in a post-apocalypto world that actually features a BB gun as the first weapon you master before venturing out of the security of your "vault" to adventures in the scarred and mutant filled landscapes of  the ruined country side.

The first gun thing appealed to me and the fact that it sure as hell looks like a Daisy piqued my interest. If I can upgrade the rusted, broken old Daisy guns that I convert to Rest-O-Mods, surely I degrade the more modern plastic lever/safety guns to look like they've been through the apocalypse.
And still shoot.






So there it is. A Fall Out 3 Tribute daisy.

What have you got in your vault?

1 comment:

  1. Rad, love the look of the metal and the stuff on the stock.

    ReplyDelete