Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Libertarian Gary Johnson Wins First Presidential debate

And he wasn't even there.

I realize now that I did not waste my time tonight, I watched "Wheeler Dealers" rebuild a Merc G-Wagon and gained valuable information should I ever in fact own one, as opposed to watching Twiddle Dee and Twiddle Dum get hectored by some fossil named Lehrer.

It was pretty damn dull TV as I flipped over during commercial breaks to check things out and counted the seconds until I could go back to watching something of value. Sad really, when you think about it if these two guys are the best we got, who the hell is doin' the pickin'?

The same folks that said Gary Johnson wasn't a "serious" candidate even though he's for sure on 47 state ballots out of 50. The guys and gals that own "The Presidential Debates". Republicans and Democrats.

I'll go out on a limb here and predict that the next debate will see astronomically lower viewership numbers than episode one 'cause episode one sucked.

Bottom line, vote for Libertarian Gary Johnson for President!



No comments:

Post a Comment