Friday, June 8, 2012

Still-O-The-Day

Pretty cool huh? Kinda like an espresso machine on steroids.

You can ooh and aah over the picture all you want, but you can't operate it or own it here in the great state of Georgia as it might just get used for it's intended purpose, turning 5 gallons of your favorite mash blend into 1 gallon of  95+ proof alcohol.

The Governor says no, Uncle Sam says no and the ATF can't wait to catch you as they'll get all your goodies as a result of asset forfeiture laws. A definite no win situation.

My Great Grandpa Harve Bruce was quoted once as saying "The government has no business telling me what to do with corn I grow on my own land. Cornbread or whiskey, it's my choice, not theirs"

I agree Harve, but I'm not willing to test it.

That doesn't change the coolness ratio of this rig. If only we could change the rules we live under.











No comments:

Post a Comment