Sunday, February 5, 2012

It's Official. I'll be at the LP Convention in Athens on 25 FEB 12

Neat Pic, Huh?


As the title indicates, I've ponied up the $25 and rejoined the Georgia LP in order to attend this years convention in Athens and cast my ballot for the next Vice Chair. Since I'm on a tight budget, I'll be there for the morning business session/chair toss and I'll hang out until the Presidential debate in the afternoon.


After that it's back to Decatur to attend to more mundane family matters. I urge the readership to make every effort to make it to Athens for this years convention and to check out the LP Candidates nosing around for the LP Presidential nomination. It ain't like you'll ever get a grip and grin opportunity with Rockin' Barry O or Mitt Romney with out shelling out the perquisite $25,000 "donation".


Such a deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment