Friday, February 24, 2012

Hey Kids, It's 2012 Libertarian Convention Time in Athens!

Let the politickin' begin!


The pregame festivities are underway even as I lay index fingers on this gunked -up keyboard in merry old Athens, Georgia. Libertarian Doug Harman and his crew in the Athens LP affiliate have moved mountains to set the stage for a truly great convention for Georgia Libertarians this year.


I'm making my list and checking it twice for tomorrow morning's load out as I head to the morning Bizness session to cast my ballot  for Vice Chair of our party. Lots of interesting speakers on hand and a Presidential Candidate Debate in the afternoon!


Can it get any better?                                                                                                                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment