Friday, August 19, 2011

Bludgeon & Skewer are Pimpin' for Obama!?

Sure as hell are.


That's the kind of crap that happens when you cheap out and set up a "free" blog through the auspices of Blogger and then you agree to let them slap some ads up on the old side bar that are related to whatever drivel you happen to be writing that day. 


Imagine my surprise when I noticed that Rockin' Barry O's 2012 re-election crew saw fit to put a splashy animated ad up here and totally dominate the small square I had reserved for Google/Blogger's use. It's a nice piece of work, nicer that anything I've ever managed to put together. 


Which brings me to my point. I really, really, really want the readership to click that ad. Make it your bitch. Wade around in that site and hit at least three sub-pages. Leave a comment someplace. Provide a bogus email address for important future campaign info. Alert your friends and invite them too! Play them hard and swamp 'em.


Why? Because a quality hit like I just described costs them money, and all politics is about da money. It's political direct action time fellow Rogue Libertarians, click the ad and cost one half of the two party duopoly a little StarBucks cash.


You'll be glad you did!


No comments:

Post a Comment