Sunday, October 3, 2010

Libertarian Candidate for Commissioner of Insurance Shane Bruce gets a Special Mention at Poli-Tea

It's Academy Award Time Folks.


The hard working guys and gals over at Poli-Tea have given one of my flip Cam videos a special mention in their recent review of independent political videos produced so far during the national campaign cycle. While my stuff isn't really typical of the messages crafted by my fellow Libertarian and other third party types, I'm sticking with the real time, no script, no rehearsal, one take stream of consciousness  format.


I am gonna look into adding some text though, and maybe some graphics at the end of the next one I shoot. I've done 22 of these little flip cam videos so far and that's about 22 more than either Ralph Hudgens or Mary Squires have put out for public consumption. Which raises some interesting questions, can Ralph or Mary run one stage of a three gun match? Can either of them ride a scooter? Or sail a boat? Or pull parts of a junker? Do they have any skill sets besides being a conventional politician?


Inquiring minds want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment