Monday, August 30, 2010

My Campaign Videos are being Listed on rushlimbaughsites.com!?!

Holy Smokes!

You never know what you'll find when you google "Libertarian Shane Bruce" cause there's 374,000 returns. I own the first page but the results get dotty the further in you go. Since it's the end of the month, I tend to dig a little deeper than normal and lo and behold , right there on page 26 is this little gem.


Un-Freakin'-believable. That's the internet for you, naturally the site has a tiny disclaimer at the bottom that states it has nothing to do with the actual Rush Limbaugh, Thank God.

They are rather bold in the use of Rush Almighty's name and image, but apparently they don't get enough hits to justify legal action. Which is a relief to me as a Libertarian. But at least they spell my name right, and as PT Barnum observed, there is no bad press.

It does bring up an interesting line of thought however, what do you do if some big shot media guy or gal decides my campaign has merit? Is it good? Is it bad? Does it matter?

Either way me and my $19.95 campaign for Insurance Commissioner will keep chuggin' along on the highway to LibertyLand. I'm not going hell bent for leather, but I will cross the finish line. And maybe surprise some folks along the way.

Remember on 2 NOV 10 to cast your ballots for Liberty. Vote the Libertarian Ticket straight down the line!


No comments:

Post a Comment