Saturday, July 24, 2010

Republicans Seth Harp, Stephen Northington and Rick Collum endorsements get Front Page Status on Maria Sheffield's Website























Hey, I endorsed her first!

And I stand by that endorsement even though I'm just whistling past the graveyard because Ralph "Huggy Bear" Hudgens is gonna win the republican runoff for the Insurance Commissioner gig. Period.

After scrutinizing the in depth analysis conducted by Team Sheffield on Maria's website and comparing it to the "Who's got da Money" model we used the predict the outcome of the primary, only one conclusion can be reached. Maria is toast.

Bad news for my $19.95 campaign. Instead of having the luxury of watching Mary Squires and Maria duke it out from the sidelines, I'll have to develop an entirely new strategy of watching Ralph and Mary duking it out from the sidelines.

Either way my name will still be first on the ballot.

Shane Bruce (L)
Ralph Hudgens (R)
Mary Squires (D)

That ain't so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment