Monday, November 1, 2010

Stirrin' the Pot at the Albany Herald

Last shopping day Folks!


I am so glad that the election is tomorrow. There are still a few thing to post, a few comments to make and I've got to iron the Hawaiian shirt for tomorrow nights festivities at the fabulous Georgian Terrace Hotel smack dab in the middle of Atlanta. 


There's a little article down at the Albany Herald that left Libertarian David Chastain out of the recap, perhaps some of the readership could chime in with "Tim" on that oversight.


Here's my comment:

Greetings All,

The Libertarian Party of Georgia's grand experiment in Liberty is nearly finished for this cycle. As you head to the polls tomorrow to cast your ballots, consider that there is only one group of smaller government, lower taxes and more freedom candidates on the ballot. Libertarians. It has been my distinct honor and privilege to be one of them and carry the message of Liberty to the citizens of Georgia. I ask for your vote as the Libertarian candidate for Commissioner of Insurance, I ask for your vote for my fellow Libertarian candidates for every statewide office in Georgia and lastly I ask for your vote for our candidate for Governor, John Monds.

Shane Bruce
Libertarian Candidate for Commissioner of Insurance

No comments:

Post a Comment