Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Libertarian Candidate for Insurance Commissioner Shane Bruce is Gaining Ground in the Paulding.Com Fastread Poll

Unexpected news time folks.


The ongoing Paulding.Com Fastread poll has me gaining ground on Ralph Hudgens and Mary Squires in it's ongoing online poll. I posted on this last week because I was astounded to discover I was polling 12% of the votes. Mary was pulling in 22% and Ralph had an astounding 64% of the votes. 


Now guess what, I'm at 15% this week! 


Last weeks numbers:



Insurance Commissioner

  1. Shane Bruce (L) (12 votes [12.50%])
  2. Ralph Hudgens ® (62 votes [64.58%])
  3. Mary Squires (D) (22 votes [22.92%])

This weeks Update:

Insurance Commissioner

  1. Shane Bruce (L) (16 votes [15.09%])
  2. Ralph Hudgens ® (66 votes [62.26%])
  3. Mary Squires (D) (24 votes [22.64%])
That's a 2.5% gain for my $19.95 campaign in a solid republican county and since Ralph Hudgens has gotten all Libertarian on Health Insurance mandates and eliminating the Insurance premium tax what is Mary Squires going to do? Ralph and I are splitting the new voters in this poll and poor Mary is getting hammered. I'm within 7% of her totals and I'm a one man campaign with $225 in the campaign account.

I can't wait for 2 NOV 10!








1 comment: