Thursday, September 16, 2010

Holy Crap, I'm on the Insurance Internet in New Zealand.



Free Content, Baby, Free Content.

Ever wonder how websites get content to publish and draw viewers? The really broke ones use stuff from guys like me. OK, I haven't landed that interview with Galloway, but some insurance cats in New Zealand like my work.

I couldn't believe it either.

So I sent them an email.


Greetings All,

I note with interest that you hardy lads over in New Zealand have seen fit to feature my videos from my Insurance Commissioner campaign at your website. I thank you one and all. I often thought of visiting your fair land but the impossibility of carrying my personal sidearm legally stops me in my tracks every time.

Please notify me when you have successfully liberated yourselves from your ruling classes and recognized the truth of the sovereign individual. I shall fly there with bells on immediately.

Regards,

Shane Bruce
Libertarian Candidate for Commissioner of Insurance.

No comments:

Post a Comment