Saturday, May 29, 2010

This Guy Northington Makes Sense




















Too bad he's not gonna survive the primary.

I've spent some time over the last few days checking out Ralph and Maria, my prime competitors for that sweet gig down at the Insurance Commissioners Office and now it's time to look at the rest of the herd. And since the MDJ didn't see fit to publish my comment on their article about Steve, I thought I'd do one myself.

Steve Northington is only republican candidate to have had the vision to put his thoughts on major insurance topics up on YouTube. Thanks for the crash course Steve! He covers the whole Insurance Commissioner spectrum from manufactured Homes to Pay Day Loan operations to Fire Safety and Insurance Mandates and Premium Tax. No racetrack video, so maybe I can beat him to the punch on that one.

The guys no Jon Stewart, but he is an honest communicator. Here's a sample from his You Tube Channel:

No comments:

Post a Comment