Monday, October 19, 2009

It's been 11 days since I last Posted!? Holy Crap!

Hi Kids,

I just realized it's been 11 days since I ventured out into the blog-o-sphere and left any tracks. The pressure of working 50 hours a week to try to replace my old job is extreme as are the labors I'm currently involved in. Just plain old hard work putting up various and sundry industrial steel structures in and around good 'ol Atlanta, GA. The upshot is that I find myself so tired at the end of the day that I have little energy left for stirring the Libertarian pot-o-politics in spite of all the cool things going on with the Ox's stupid King Rat cartoon, the current state of the water war with Florida and Alabama and of course the Man-session.

What can I say? You have to work to make money so you can pay your freakin' taxes and social security and medicare as well as keeping the boys at the State House happy. I will note, however, that they are not to interested in keeping me and mine happy. We're still stuck with Georgia's 1943 Jim Crow ballot access laws courtesy of Secretary of State Karen Handel's refusal to read Title 10 and Title 21 of the Georgia code, the health care debacle is plowing slowly forward and nobody's paying attention to the commercial real estate sector and not enough attention to the explosive growth in delinquent credit cards.

And the price of ammunition is still to freakin' high!

Well, the work load is bound to drop off here sometime in November, I'll get more sleep and have more prime time opportunity to sleuth the Internet and compose various and sundry comments on the various and sundry websites I read and re-post them here.

Content , baby, content.

No comments:

Post a Comment