Friday, June 15, 2012

How much for a Presidential Head on a Pike?

Is that like Rat-on-a-Stick?

I'm a big fan of Game of Thrones and the fact that some of the crew had little chuckle with some plastic heads does not strike me as particularly offensive. I urge the producers of the show to consider utilizing this little gimmick as a new feature by allowing me and my fellow fans the opportunity to get reasonable facsimiles of our heads or other appendages on the show. If you've watched any of last seasons episodes, you know there's plenty of opportunities for "fan part" cameo appearances.

Since it is an HBO operation lets hope they don't think a brief appearance of a severed head on a cable show is worth the same as a private dinner with our current President. 80K is way too high. I'm more in favor of an internet raffle approach. That would generate a little buzz during the off season and keep us Thronies engaged until next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment